Who can apply?
The HR Startup Award targets startups in their first three years since incorporation, who offer innovative B2B, B2C as well as P2P solutions for HR. Applications from all over the world are welcome.
How to apply.
All applications must be submitted online. The easy-to-use application system accepts submissions through a password-protected intranet site. The application portal will be open from February 1st to April 30th, 2017. There is no application fee.
The language of submission is either German or English. The product or service itself does not have to be available in either of these languages. However, Jury members have to be able to fully understand the product and judge it according to the award criteria.
Applications must be completed and contain the following elements:
- General information about the company (name, governance, funding, revenue, clients, employees etc.)
- Summary of the strategy and business model
- History and business plan (3-5 year plan)
- Description of the product or service, including business challenge, solution statement, product or service specifications, pricing, details on implementation and application, client case studies, result evaluation
- Additional material and links: Accompanying materials are limited to a maximum of three documents. Examples of possible illustrative documents are planning documents, press releases, presentations (no more than 10 slides) and movies. One document equates to one file. In addition, applicants can include up to three links to websites, social media platforms, intranet sites, or online videos.